MESG is a framework for developers to build applications efficiently. It relies on two specific tools:
- The MESG SDK that connects services together
- The MESG Network of services to bootstrap applications faster
MESG is centered around the concept of services made to be reusable within other applications and shared on a network for others to use them. MESG Services have two responsibilities:
Applications built with MESG are called processes.
# Why use the MESG SDK?
The tools within the SDK:
- Create and manage services
- Manage communication between all services with a standardized bi-directional API
- Manage the security and isolation of services
- Route the various tasks and events to listen to the appropriate service
Processes are only responsible for communicating with the MESG Engine and use only one API to access any service.
# Architecture of processes with MESG
From left to right: